HomeRough Cut HardwoodFirewoodBy-ProductsContact Us

Bester Forest Products Inc..  PO Box 578, 1559 Bruce Road 3, RR #4, Walkerton, ON  N0G 2V0
Firewood

At Bester Forest Products we sell only quality mixed hardwood. About 90% is hard maple with the remaining 10% a mixture of beech, birch, oak, ash and other hardwoods. We harvest or purchase logs which arrive daily by logging trucks. Our wood is processed using an automated firewood processor and stacked in piles for further seasoning with a first in first out inventory control for maximum burning and firewood value. 


Call to Order:  519-881-0302
Open Monday - Thursday 7 am - 5 pm
Friday 7 am -12 noon